July 19, 2017

I've started to count the times Dave smiles at me in "that" way and so far tonight it's been twice.❤

There are times I love him so much it hurts, and times when all I want to do is punch him in the face.

Maybe I get so excited about those moments because he rarely says he loves me with words, aside from the actual phrase. He's not big on showing those kinds of affections. But he always SHOWS it. In the little things. And even though he doesn't say it, tonight he danced with me in the kitchen, and told me he'd found us some more potential wedding songs, and he cuddled me on the couch. It just makes me feel so happy

On a side note, I was hugging Emilee for bed but it was a long hug, she was so soft and sweet. And then when I let her go I see she was actually just playing on her tablet the whole time!!!😂😂 How is she already so sneaky!!??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cunt